Notice and Takedown Policy of Gay Online Store
The purpose of thisNotice and Takedown Policy is to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as Gay Online Store consumers. We will respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement. However, we need your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items as intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP; additionally, Gay Online Store does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters.
Please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us if you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on Gay Online Store. Your statement must include the following information:
- Name of the intellectual property right owner
- Your full name & name of the company you represent
- Your full address, inc. City, State and Zip Code
- Your contact email address & telephone number, inc. international dialling code
- Complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
- Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the Gay Online Store website
- Declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
- Statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
- Clear declaration that you will indemnify Gay Online Store from all related claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which Gay Online Store may incur in connection with the notice
Fill in the information on a A4 document, sign it and then email it to us at: [email protected]
Note: this email address is only for legal matters and must not be used for pre-sale, order tracking or after-sale issues. For these, contact us via our online ticket system.